Hello there! My name is Rasim Nadzhafov.
I have 7 years of successful experience in Project/Product Management and more then 10 years in IT Industry. I convert business needs into technical requirements/tasks and provide product vision. I deeply understand the development life cycle and the monetization mechanisms in IT industry products: Web, Ecommerce, B2B, Social, Education, Software and Gaming products. I manage multiple international products with several teams, both in production and in development state. I m a Senior Project/Product/Program Manager & UX Designer with experience in advising top companies & brands. I’m open to new propositions and cooperation.
I know and use Waterfall and Agile methodology: Scrum, Kanban. I ve passed professional scrum master training. High Jira proficiency, Confluence, Bitbucket, Gitlab etc. I have experience in BA and in making all kind of weighed data-driven decisions (A/B testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis and KPIs). I have a huge experience with projects based on Java and PHP frameworks Laravel and Yii2. Also I know well Magento 1/2 platform (CE&EE), CMS Opencart, Shopify, Prestashop, WordPress (+Woocommerce), Joomla, Drupal. I have good manual QA skills. I have great SEO and marketing knowledge. I know HTML/CSS, a little JS, PHP and Java.
Besides, I have 4+ years of successful experience in UX design + 2 years as a Creative Director in the field of web-products and extensive knowledge of UX / UI-design and all its trends. Wireframing: Moqups, Axure, Balsamiq, Marvel app. I can make an effective&detailed wireframe/prototype of any complexity.
Except IT, i m interested in Game Dev, and I ve been watching this market: all the news, trends, conferences and releases. I m interested in new opportunities in Game Dev too.
Self-developing, responsible, proactive, sociable, creative, enduring, erudite, attentive, purposeful and resourceful.
– I manage company products: B2B CRM, games and all related betting/gambling software products for online, self-service terminals and land-based channels. Also I lead 3-rd party integrations.
– I manage several teams. 15 specialists from Ukraine and a few from Austria/Germany: Front-End (React/Knockout JS), Back-End (Java: Spring/Ninja) and UX/UI. Also I make industry research, develop designs and detailed wireframes (UX/UI) and lead a brainstorms etc
– I invent new functionality/features that covers all the business needs of MOHIO and B2B clients
– Full cycle of product and project management with all kind of proactivity like: daily meeting, sprint reviews, retrospectives, backlog grooming, sprint and poker planning. I optimize all work processes and the value of each user story and prioritize them
– I’ve integrated Agile into the company – Scrum/Kanban and continuously improve all workflows. Also I manage Jira and implemented notifications through slack and customized useful bots
– Cooperate / negotiate with company owners from Austria
– Product\Release planing and support
– I participate in some pre-sales jointly with top management
– Testing products, tasks and functionality
– I participated as an exhibitor in the world’s biggest exhibition in the gaming industry ICE London 2020. I represented the company and all its products developed under my leadership/management to existing partners and to new potential b2b clients from all over the world
– I develop, prepare and conduct my own various trainings for teams on such topics: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), UX Design, BA, Release Management, SEO
– I’m involved in the corporate site SEO and research-based copywriting (English & Russian) and I have top results without investing in promotion: Top Betting Games, What Betting Games Are In Demand, Distribution Channels of Gambling etc
– I help the CEO with recruitment
– I introduce and implement new ideas to improve productivity and to increase company income
– Bastard Studio is outsourcing company founded by me and now my partners are currently engaged in this business. This company can be called a fully automated business with passive income for my side.
– In the past I’m engaged in full management of the studio: monitoring the implementation of projects, negotiations with clients, calculation determination of budgets, search and hiring of employees, сonclusion of contracts & partnerships with companies. Also, I’ve been in charge of the creative direction.
– My knowledge of UX/UI-design and its trends helps me to create easy and comfortable workflow for any complexity projets for small and big brands. In such a wide range from landing page to dating service.
– I successfully coached UX/UI designers and PMs by my personal method to reborn them into a high level specialists of creative sphere.
– I write research articles based on my experience, analytics and the experience of users who gave me feedback. You can find these articles in a blog of Bastard Studio and in my self-brand/personal blog Rasim.pro.
– I advised about the creation of promotional & corporate sites, E-Commerce and positioning in some issues of the brand such major brands aggregator as Global Spirits — a world leader, international alcohol holding with a portfolio of brands such as: Vodka Khortytsa, Morosha, Pervak, Khor, Leaf, Shustoff etc, Wine Oreanda and Mikado.
Also I worked with Case Library – unique book-like case brand which I helped to develop from scratch., MigVapor – one of the biggest vape products provider in USA, Capezio – legendary world manufacturer of dance products.
– Strong partnership with several marketing and development companies such as Lead Point, BBF Media, Zlodei, СaseStudy, Shturman, Navix, Lidery Mneniy, Lapitsky Media Network, Troyash
– I’ve set up fully automated for my side business with passive income
– Several clients have left feedback about working with me in their video reviews on our website.
– I lead major projects of famous brands and help them develop E-Commerce on Magento 1 and 2 platform (Community and Enterprise) in the US market. The income of my clients is constantly growing.
– I manage several teams. 35+ specialists: Front-End, Back-End and UX/UI. I follow each stage of product development so that it is of the highest quality and effective. No detail passes by me. I work very closely with Front-End developers and Web designers on the appearance, design, details, wireframes, UX/UI.
– I collect reports for clients, I watch productivity in teams
– Release Planning and Post-Release Project Support
– I help the HR with IT staff recruitment
– I constantly come up with new ideas to improve efficiency and implement them in the company
– The job was 6-month contract / temporary until projects closure
– I created a completely new JIRA workflow that increased productivity and efficiency for the entire company.
– I conduct trainings in various fields, such as SEO, JIRA, UX/UI
– I have organized monthly meetings among developers and designers, retrospectives etc
– I have been trained as Magento Solution Specialist
I personally have successfully implemented more than 80 projects of the company, except internal company projects. Conducted consultations and brand development for major high-level brands, different products and projects. I leaded & supported a multitude (up to 20) of company projects, control the work of project managers, work with designers, SEO & PPC specialists, Frontend & Backend developers. Worked with clients, supported a high level of service, and conducted negotiations with top managers. Crisis management of the company and large projects. Conducted common trainings for employees and trained/couched project managers.
Experience in managing company up to 50 specialists.
I successfully managed several company teams and led a large number of projects, up to 20.
Daily negotiations with customers, both online and in person. Also, I was involved in pre-sale processes.
I engaged in development and creation of high-detailed prototypes. The construction of logical and the correct UX-architecture, which effectively affects the user (leads him to the target action). Development of the simplest way (understanding) of the user on the site, depending on the target audience of the client. Control the construction of visual communications of the end user with the product. I leaded internal studio projects. Release Planning and Post-Release Project Support.
Experience in managing a team of up to 15-35 people.
I’ve experience in developing (managing and wireframing) online builders, ecommerce products, social networks, corporate sites, web services, marketplaces, dating sites, mobile versions of the site. Projects implemented on the local & international market. I work in Moqups, Axure, also I can quickly master any other program for wireframing.
I used methodology: Waterfall and Agile: Scrum, Kanban.
In work with team were used: Jira, Trello, Slack etc.
I know HTML, CSS, a bit PHP and JS and I used it
I worked with the frameworks: Yii, Laravel, AngularJS, React.
I worked with CMS WordPress, Opencart, Magento etc.
A few achievements:
When there were sharp mass dismissals of incompetent project managers in the company without transferring projects, I took all their crisis projects on my own, and in total I had more than 20 projects with unfriendly customers and burning / already burnt deadlines. I’m successfully closed all projects, worked in overtime until late at night.
I cut company costs and relieved the stress from the dev department by attracting & integrating outsourcing.
– I managed a few company products in parallel, but the main product was Expat Laws Foundation.
The meaning and the goal of this product: Any Internet user can read actual laws for foreigners (in any country) and easile find lawyers in any country in his language. The basis of the service was donat system. I attached wireframe image of one version of the front page which can explain product.
– The second product like a delivery map service which is based on the volunteering of Internet users and their recommendations regarding the institutions that deliver something to your home/any address.
– The third product was similar to a somekind political exchange service with petitions aggregator (parcer), on which users from different countries could vote for certain petitions, so that the goverment of the some country pay attention to this and subsequently make these laws / requests into reality.
– I was involved in the process of developing a business plans, naming, hiring teams, scrum integration, interfacing service functionality / wireframing-prototyping
– I led 3 outsource teams. Back-end – Yii2, Front-end – JS.
– Cooperated / negotiated directly with stakeholders/CEO.
– I led brainstorms, sprint reviews, daily meetings, collect reports from teams.
– Worked on product backlogs, sprint and release planing.
– I made some marketing and customer-based researches in products fields
– Searched and conducted negotiations with potential partners
– Testing products interface and functionality
The job was on the basis of a short-term contract.
I worked with customer reputation, data research (include mining & entry), call center, search customers and partners, conclusion of contracts, working with the different CRMs. Also I was involved in developing and researching sales scripts for a call center.
– I worked with many famous CIS bloggers (youtube, twitch, instagram, vk).
– We negotiated with customers and created advertising integrations, commercials, prerolls and postrolls.
– I developed websites for the few of most popular Media Ad Networks in CIS.
– Supervise contractors: designers, copywriters, animators, web designers and SEO-experts, work on advertising projects with partners from different companies.
– PR-management of Yuri Khovanski, Vladislav Kopcev (Firamir), Karina the Streamer (Sharishaxd), Eugene Lapitsky, Nick Khabuliani, also wrote PR articles. SEO management.
– I was engaged in freelance work in the field of creating websites on the CMS Opencart and WordPress and just CSS/HTML layout.
– I optimized websites for SEO and was engaged in link building
– I wrote articles: regular articles, SEO articles, advertising texts and a series of full-fledged PR articles
– Work and make changes/edits on HTML, CSS, JS and PHP
– Hosting and domain management
– During my work on freelance, I gathered experts from various IT and creative fields and became their manager
– Founded an outsourcing team of remote IT and creative specialists
I worked with internally displaced persons, in the American Caritas project – OFDA, these people suffered in the South-East of Ukraine. Psychological assistance and support for newcomers and socially vulnerable IDPs. Registration of immigrants. Communication and assessment according to various criteria to determine the necessary assistance (financial or other) to the affected family or individual. Housing monitoring. Preparing for the winter. Working trips and business trips to work with immigrants throughout Ukraine, including front-line zones such as Mariupol and the rest of Donetsk region. I worked on the hotline of Caritas Ukraine. Called for the purpose of monitoring or alerts, invitations to those who received a cash grant. Setting up and updating company iPads, as well as other equipment.
I significantly strengthened my skills and knowledge of psychology: behaviorism, physiognomy, and the psychology of manipulation. I came up with an idea and began to engage in information management: notification through social networks about new projects, which significantly increased awareness among the affected population (IDPs) and reduced the same type of calls to the organization’s hotline. This freed up many social workers to more efficiently accept IDPs and not create crowds.
We helped more than hundreds of thousands of victims of the humanitarian crisis and military conflict in Ukraine.
It was a great time when we started to deal with Bastard Studio under Rasim's governance. In 2018 Rasim developed the website landing page www.arsani.art for our Arsani Auction House. It was a creative work and client-oriented relation all the time. So in two years Arsani auction CEO decided to make a language localization for that website and we contacted Rasim with an ask for help to assist with that. So Rasim reacted operatively and we got an immediate support on this request and now thanks to Rasim and his team we have a website that is understood on 3 languages. With Best Regards,
Rasim is a hard-working manager, with great attention to details and an intuitive understanding of what is the best way to treat certain projects. He is not afraid to speak his mind and is always full of great ideas and suggestions for improving the work process.
I deeply understand all SEO processes and have many Google top results.
I write IT & Business related articles based on comprehensive research and my own experience/knowledge. I lead two blogs: rasim.pro/blog and bastard.studio/blog
I have top management experience. I founded and managed my IT company for 4+ years, gathered a strong team, entered into long-term partnerships and automated the business.
I developed from scratch business idea & plan for a new product and Case Library website, led it up to ready product with good income. It's a unique book-like case brand - the most popular in USA in the field.